Updated as of May 28th
It has been over a year since we have had our beloved customers at our Dallas showroom. We are excited to announce that we are reopening our Dallas Showroom on Monday, June 7th. We cannot wait to welcome you back, but we have a few policies in place to ensure a personalized and safe experience for all.
Showroom Appointments are Required
- You can pre-book your showroom appointments. Our first appointment is on Monday, June 7th. Reserve your showroom appointment directly on our website. Click here
- Please read all instructions on how to book.
- Walk-in appointments will not be accepted at this time.
Important Showroom Procedures:
- In accordance with the CDC recommendations, face coverings/masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals and team members. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask while inside the showroom. We will have masks at the entrance available for use.
- An appointment is required for each person that will be visiting the showroom.
- We have time between appointments for cleaning & sanitizing.
- If you need to cancel/reschedule, you can update your appointment directly on your confirmation email.
Curbside Pick-Up Still Available
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-up times Monday- Friday. Curbside ordering is a great and efficient way to receive your order in a few days* (and save on shipping costs!)
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our Support Team!