Return & Refund Policy
Updated as of August 2020
Due to COVID-19, AAA Candle Supplies will not be accepting any returns unless it falls under the categories of damaged or fulfillment error.
At AAA Candle Supplies, we strive for all our products and orders to exceed your expectations.
PRODUCT RETURN TIMING PARAMETERS
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect and report any defects, shortages, returns or exchanges to AAA Candle Supplies within thirty (30) days after delivery. All claims reported after the thirtieth (30th) day will not be honored.
Please review your order date beforehand to ensure your request falls within the thirty (30) days and the arrival time back to our warehouse is not counted against the time frame.
All returned items must meet the following criteria: unopened, unused, “new” condition. This policy is in place for sanitary reasons. Please download RETURN FORM to include in shipment.
Customer will have the option to receive their refund in the form of the original payment or store credit (gift card). If the returned items meet the aforementioned returns qualifications, the customer will be issued the refund that is designated on the return form.
RETURNS BY CATEGORY
I. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
We apologize the item arrived damaged! Please send a photo of the damaged item(s) and order # to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. PRODUCT NO LONGER NEEDED
If you changed your mind about the item you purchased or ordered the incorrect one, please follow the steps below. Note your items(s) will have to meet the return qualification or we have the right to not accept the return.
- Contact our team at email@example.com with the subject line “Process Return: Order #” to begin the return process, so that we can expect your shipment.
- Send Merchandise and RETURN FORM to the address below:
- Note: Customer will be responsible for returned shipment fees.
- A refund will be issued on the original form of payment or a store credit will be issued once the products have been received and reviewed.
III. FULFILLMENT ERROR
If you received the wrong item by the mistake of our fulfillment team, we will resolve the matter quickly and process the return or exchange. Please follow the steps below:
- Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Fulfillment Error Return: Order #”. Please provide the photo of the items you have received in error.
- Once confirmed, AAA Candle Supplies will provide a mailing label.
- Package items and send Merchandise and RETURN FORM to address below.
- A refund or exchange will be issued on the original form of payment or as store credit once received and reviewed
Shipping charges for the initial purchase are non-refundable unless the item is damaged, defective, or fulfilled in error.
For all other returns, shipping is non-refundable regardless of circumstances.
Shipping charges for orders that are deemed “undeliverable” by the shipping carrier are non-refundable. Please ensure correct “ship-to” address, as we do not modify shipping addresses in any way before they leave our warehouse.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our team at email@example.com